It’s not just enough to like your job – we like the people here too! We are fortunate to have diverse, motivated, and creative employees whose interests lie not only in the work they do at the EERC but in their community as well.
Each year, the Social Cause Committee chooses a charity to support. In addition, for the past 19 years, the EERC has participated in the Adopt-a-Family Program, supporting more than two local families every year. The EERC has been involved in Adopt-A-Family since 2001 and is known as one of the more generous businesses in the program.
Previous year’s charieties supported:
- 2023 – Red River Valley Community Action (RRVCA)
- 2022 – Global Friends Coalition
- 2021 – Arts for Vets
- 2020 – Social Cause Olympics, supporting eight charities
- 2019 – DakMin Blood Bank
- 2018 – Northland’s Rescue Mission Backpack Program
- 2017 – Northland’s Rescue Mission Food Bank
- 2016 – Altru Foundation’s Spin for Kids
The EERC raised over $12,000 to support the Backpack Program, feeding 600+ local childern every week during the school year.
Over the course of the eight day competition, the EERC collected over $10,000 worth of food and necessities.